How do I mark coins as a loss and claim the loss on my taxes?

It’s easy to use ZenLedger to claim a loss on coins that you’ve lost, whether it’s from transferring to the wrong address, or an exchange that has abruptly closed.

You can file a total loss of value or control of coins by going to Dashboard > Import More Transactions > Manual Entry > Outgoing, “Loss” from Dropdown.

For tax purposes, make sure you keep good records of the loss of your coins.

Check here for a video showing how to mark the coins as lost: