I've traded a lot of coins with USDT. How does this affect my taxes?

Below are the general guidelines for stablecoins, such as USDT or TUSD. Read more here: https://support.zenledger.io/en/articles/3865129-how-do-i-report-stablecoin-buys-sales-and-trades

A handy guide for stablecoins and fiat, for tax purposes

1. Buying stablecoins with fiat is NOT TAXABLE. EX: USD to TUSD is NOT TAXABLE.
  2. Selling stablecoins into fiat is a TAXABLE transaction (capital loss or gain) and would appear on the 8949. EX: USDC to USD is a taxable transaction based on the difference between the value of the USDC when purchased and the value when it was sold.
  3. Trading a stablecoin for a cryptocurrency is a TAXABLE transaction (capital loss or gain) and would appear on the 8949. EX: USDT to BTC is a taxable transaction based on the difference between the USDT value when purchased and the value when traded.
  4. Trading another cryptocurrency for a stablecoin is also a TAXABLE transaction, with capital gains realized on the incoming coin. EX: BTC to USDT would have a taxable event on the value of the BTC when acquired and the value when sold.